IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE REGULATORY LAW INTERNET RESOURCES
This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between Focus Dance Club, Marxergasse 23/16, 1030 Wien, Österreich (hereinafter Focus Dance Club or Administration) on the one hand and the site user on the other.
The Focus Dance Club website is not a media outlet.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the Focus Dance Club website!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to:
- search for information on the site
- receive information on the site
- copy information to other sites with the permission of the Site Administration
- require the administration to hide any information about the user
- require the administration to hide any information transmitted by the user to the site
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right:
- at your discretion and the need to create, change, cancel rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
- delete accounts
- refuse to register without giving reasons
The user undertakes:
- do not disrupt the site’s performance
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
The administration undertakes:
- to maintain the site’s performance, except in cases where it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
Responsibility of the parties
- The administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure situation (military action, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.)
The administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
- This Agreement enters into force with any use of this site.
- The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version of it appears.
- The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
- The administration does not notify users about the change in the Agreement.